Terms & Conditions
We will ask for your name, telephone number, home address, and email address. When a purchase is made on our website, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address and payment method details.
What information do we collect
Your data will enable us, and our processors to fulfill your order, and to notify you about important functionality changes. We will also send you email from time to time to inform you about our products, services, promotions and special offers from Alanaka.
We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure
that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the confirm button.
Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
Terms & Conditions
- Credit or Debit cards will be charge at the time of placing an order.
- If the products have already been shipped the customer has the right to cancel the sale.
- Products can be returned in the same condition as at the time of purchase and in the original packaging.
- If the product is returned in a bad condition i.e. washed, perfumed, the customer no longer has the right to a refund.
- Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase. If it exceeds this time, the customer no longer has the right to a refund.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges at the time of returningthe item to Alanaka, or exchange them.
- Customer should notify Alanaka immediately if the product does not comply with the order or is not correctspecification.
- If the product has fault or does not match the displayed specification, then Alanaka will either replace that product or refund the cost.
Will I get receipt with my order?
Yes, you will receive an invoice with your order that can be used to return or exchange merchandise.
How much is postage?
The cost of the postage depends on the delivery address, please check our Shipping and Delivery Time.
How long does the delivery take?
We aim to deliver between 3-5 working days in UK. However delivery time is varies from place to another, Please refer to our Shipping and Delivery Time.
How do I pay?
We accept all major credit cards and a number of debit cards. Please check our payment methods.
Do you accept payment by telephone or fax?
Unfortunately, sorry we will not accept this method of payment.
Is it safe to use my credit card when purchasing online?
Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of our most important priorities. That’s why we use High Level of Encryption that means we automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your computer and our servers.
PayPal works 24/7 to help safeguard your privacy and protect your identity by using advanced technology and vigilant monitoring.
Using PayPal means you can shop safely without sharing your sensitive financial information with sellers.
Do you accept international orders?
Yes we do. For international orders we only accept online card payment.
What is your return policy and how do I return something?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we will refund your money or exchange any item without question. We only ask that you return the item to us unused and in its original condition, with the appropriate packing slip within 14 days of receiving your order.